7" 800 x 480 Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi 2B / B+/ A+
7'' 800 x 480 Touch Screen Display for Raspberry Pi 2B / B+/ A+ by OLSUS at VPS Web Hosting Providers. MPN: OLSDX-408810. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The 7'' Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems
Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
Truly Interactive - the latest software drivers will support a virtual ��on screen�� keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
Make your own ��Internet of Things�� devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you��re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
Form Color: Black + Silver + Multi-Colored
Material: FR4, PCB, LCD
Screen Type: Capacitive screen
Screen Size: 7 inches
Resolution: 800 x 480
Working Voltage: 5V
English Manual / Spec: Yes
Dimensions: 6.1 in x 3.39 in x 0.24 in
Weight: 1.55 oz (44 g)
1 x 7" Touchscreen Display
1 x Adapter Board
1 x DSI Ribbon cable
4 x Screws
4 x Jumper wires
Features & Highlights
- The 7" Touchscreen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects
- The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required
- Power from the Pi��s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi��s
- Touch screen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device