Apricorn Aegis Secure Key FIPS Validated 16 GB USB 2.0 256-bit AES-CBC Encrypted Flash Drive ASK-256-16GB (Black)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the Apricorn Aegis Secure Key FIPS Validated 16 GB USB 2.0 256-bit AES-CBC Encrypted Flash Drive ASK-256-16GB (Black) by Apricorn at VPS Web Hosting Providers. MPN: ASK-256-16GB. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Apricorn’s Aegis Secure Key brings security to your fingertips. This easy to use and USB flash drive incorporates PIN access with military grade
Features & Highlights
- FIPS Validated 256-bit Military Grade Hardware Encryption
- PIN activated 7-15 digits - Alphanumeric keypad use a memorable number or word for your PIN
- It does not require any software or drivers to be installed and is compatible with PCs, MACs, Linux and embedded systems.
- Its rugged, extruded aluminium, water proof casing is tamper evident and protects it against physical damage
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux and embedded systems; Works with any USB/USB On-The-Go devices
- The Aegis Secure Key also includes a drive reset feature which clears both User and Admin PINs, destroys the data, creates a new randomly generated encryption key and allows the drive to be reused.
- The Aegis Secure Key instantly locks once unplugged from your computers USB port.
- The internal drive components are protected by a super tough epoxy compound, which is virtually impossible to remove without causing permanent damage to the electronics
|Manufacturer:||APRICORN MASS STORAGE|
|Publisher:||APRICORN MASS STORAGE|
|Studio:||APRICORN MASS STORAGE|
|Item Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.3 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|