Unified networking solutions on the Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X540 let you combine the traffic of multiple data center networks like LAN and SAN onto a single efficient network fabric. You now have the choice of NFS, iSCSI, or Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) to carry both network and storage traffic at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. The Intel X540 adapter combines support for all of these traffic types in one adapter at no additional cost and with no additional licensing fees for the adapter. iSCSI uses Ethernet to carry storage traffic, extending the familiarity and simplicity of Ethernet to storage networking, without the need for SAN-specific adapters or switches. Intel Ethernet X540 is the easiest, most reliable, and most cost-effective way of connecting servers to iSCSI SANs.
Features & Highlights
- Low cost, low power, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) performance for the entire datacenter
- Standard CAT-6a cabling with RJ45 connectors
- Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10 GbE
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and quality of service (QoS) of up to 64 virtual ports
- Unified Networking Delivering Lan, Iscsi, And Fcoe In One Low Cost Cna
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.54 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Intel, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AP9630, ean: 5053959240800,
APC AP9630 UPS Network Management Card 2Device Encryption: Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3. Command line interface: Offers Telnet or SSH for remote management access. Scheduling: Customize shut down and reboot ...