pKVM Console to USB 2.0 Portable Laptop Adapter turns your notebook or netbook into a genuinely portable server crashcart, eliminating the need to lug around a large, heavy and awkward video screen, keyboard, and mouse. This KVM Console Crash Cart Adapter delivers the VGA stream from any host computer to a laptop and emulates the laptop mouse and keyboard outputs, for simple access and control of connected servers, PCs or other headless devices. With portability for the mobile administrator or repair technician in mind, this self-powered adapter features a small-footprint design that requires no additional accessories to connect to most servers, and requires no server-side software installation. Plus, the pocket-sized adapter draws its power from the server-side connections, allowing the laptop/netbook to last longer without consuming battery power./p
Features & Highlights
- Turn any laptop into a console for headless servers, PCs, ATMs, kiosks and more
- Compatible with the HP ProLiant DL Series Rack Server
- USB 2.0 Portable Crash Cart Adapter / Portable KVM Console / USB Crash Cart Adapter / VGA Laptop KVM Console
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Integrated KVM Cables.OS Compatibility- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10.Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2016.Mac OS 10.6 to 10.9.Linux 2.6.x to 4.11.x LTS Versions Only.
- Perfect for administrators travelling between data centers / server rooms
- Direct console access for system administration
|Item Weight:||0.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.81 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 1.89 x 1.89 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by StarTech, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.