Speaker banana plug,Crimp & Twist Closed Screw Audio Banana Plugs for Speaker Wire (8pair)
Speaker banana plug,Crimp & Twist Closed Screw Audio Banana Plugs for Speaker Wire (8pair) by Siren at VPS Web Hosting Providers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Banana Plug Installation Notes 1) Un-screw the gold-plated tip from the body 2) Cut and strip about 1/2 inch of the cable jacket 3) Insert the
Banana Plug Installation Notes
1) Un-screw the gold-plated tip from the body
2) Cut and strip about 1/2 inch of the cable jacket
3) Insert the speaker wire thru the large end of the base
4) Fan-out the wire evenly over the top 1/8" of the base being careful not to cover the screw threads
5) Insert the base into the body and securely screw everything together 6) Tug on the cable to verify that the connection is secure
7) Tighten the binding post terminals on the equipment before inserting the banana plug
Features & Highlights
- PREMIUM BANANA PLUGS for speaker wire deliver a pristine audio signal from your 12, 14, 16 or 18 AWG speaker wire; Connect speakers from an AV receiver to a home theater 7.1 surround sound system
- CLOSED SCREW BANANA PLUGS provide fast and secure termination with a 3 piece crimp & twist connector for creating custom length cables without any soldering; Provides a clean and longer lasting alternative to twisting speaker wires over exposed terminals
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION of banana style plugs provide a stable and solid connection in a 360 degree, easy-grip, metallic housing; A copper body construction with corrosion-resistant, 24K gold-plated provide a solid connection to transmit distortion-free audio Signal.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION of four piece banana plug adapters; A removable tip and screw-on base make it easy to insert and secure the cable; Connect your speakers to the correct terminals with the color coded red and black polarity rings on the banana plug cable pairs
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated brass plug
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.87 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Siren, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: AZ-AV-MINIDP-VGA-3FT, ean: 0769272820289,
GearIT Gold-Plated Mini DisplayPort to VGA cable is an indispensable companion for your Mac, PC, and tablet equipped with Mini DisplayPort. Directly connect your laptop or tablet to a monitor for high-definition video streaming (1920x1200 / 1080p) wi...
SMA WIFI Router Extension Cable,RP-SMA Female to RP-SMA Male RG58 WIFI Router Extension Cable Low Loss (26.2Ft.)EXTEND YOUR WIRELESS ANTENNA- Up to 8 Meters (26.2 Feet) with this easy to install and flexible cable compatible with directional and omni...
High Speed 3.0 Fast Charging and Data SyncCharges Almost up to 4 Times Faster than Standard Cables to Ensure a Safe Charging at 3.0A Maximum and the Speed of Data Sync Up To 5 Gbps.Data Hi-speed Transfer and Power Fast Charging 2 in 1. USB C Reversi...
mpn: MT0524001, ean: 0712755500895,
Type: Converter/Adapter,Impedance: 50ohm. Connector A: BNC male, Nickel plating, Connector B: SMA male, Gold plating, Body Material: Brass. Package Content:10 xConverter. Weight:80g;Colors:Silver tone. ...
mpn: Banana-BNCm, ean: 0753970797677,
1. Specification: (1) Current: 3A (2) Impedance: 50 ohm (3) Adapter Body Style: Tee (4) Shell: Nickel-plated Brass (5) Inner Core: Gold-plated Brass (6) Connector 1: Standard Polarity 50 ohms BNC Plug with Male Center Pin in (7) Connector 2: Standard...
By MPD Digital
mpn: RG58U-SO239-SMA-FEMALE-20IN, ean: 0730669401794,
A United States defense standard, often called a military standard, "MIL-STD", "MIL-SPEC", or (informally) "", is used to help achieve standardization objectives by the U.S. Department of Defense. Our Coaxial cable meets applicable DoD requirements f...
By MPD Digital
mpn: RG58U-SO239-SMA-FEMALE-2, ean: 0730669401480,
A United States defense standard, often called a military standard, "MIL-STD", "MIL-SPEC", or (informally) "Mil Specs", is used to help achieve standardization objectives by the U.S. Department of Defense. Our Coaxial cable meets applicable DoD requi...
mpn: 43237-2, ean: 0670046371183,
The Best Product to Save Your Time and Money! Feature: Adapter: SMA Male to SMA Male Name: RF Coaxial Wire Jumper Type: Patch Cord, Refit Cable, Wire Jumper Material: Copper Cable Type: RG316 High Temperature Cable Length: 30cm/12 Inch Impedance: 50...
1.Family Coaxial, RF - Adapters 2.Series Between Series UHF-BNC 3.PL 259 Connector Coaxial Adapter UHF male to BNC female right angle rf coaxial adapter 4.Connectors: UHF PL-259 (Male) Plug and BNC (Female) Plug, One side is UHF Type Male (inside Scr...
sku: 2437019, mpn: 2779, ean: 0790145150127,
Low profile to save space! Quickly change the gender, or join two cables together. Save the cost and hassle of buying a new cable by just changing the gender of your port and using the cable you already have. Each changer is molded and fully shielded...