USB C to DisplayPort Cable USB 3.1 Type C (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) to DP Adapter Cable 6ft for 2017 iMac, 2017 MacBook Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro, MacBook 12"",ChromeBook Pixel, Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
USB C to DisplayPort Cable USB 3.1 Type C (Thunderbolt 3 Compatible) to DP Adapter Cable 6ft for 2017 iMac, 2017 MacBook Pro, 2016 MacBook Pro, MacBook 12'''',ChromeBook Pixel, Galaxy S8/S8 Plus by CABLETIME at VPS Web Hosting Providers. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter Cable USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter Cable enables a DisplayPort display to be connected to a computer via a USB-C port or
USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter Cable enables a DisplayPort display to be connected to a computer via a USB-C port or Thunderbolt 3 port which supports "VESA DisplayPort Alternate Mode over USB-C"" (""Alt Mode"").
Supports resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K) on DisplayPort displays.
Alt Mode adapters allow you to add an additional display output easily and inexpensively on supported systems. Since DisplayPort Alternate Mode is a direct pipeline to the host graphics processor (GPU) in your system, the connected display will function with the same uncompromising performance of a natively attached display.
Video and photo editing, gaming, and other resource-intensive tasks are possible assuming that the system's GPU capabilities are sufficient for the application being used.
USB Type C Compatible Devices (Partial List)
- Galaxy Note 8
- Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus
- 2017 MacBook Pro
- 2016 MacBook Pro
- Macbook 2015/2016
- DELL XPS 13 9350, XPS 15
- Google Chromebook Pixel
- Samsung Notebook 9 900X5L-K01
- HP EliteBook Folio G1
- Asus ZenBook UX390UAK
1.It only works for Thunderbolt 3 compatible Type-C port.
2.It is not compatible with devices which do not support the protocol of DP alt mode. Most current phones and tablets with USB-C ports(except Galaxy Note 8, S8 / S8 Plus), as most of them work with MHL solution or SlimPort solution instead of DP alt mode.
3.4K resolution requires a 4K equipped source, and 4K display.
4.Adapter is cable of passing Multi-Stream data. However, DisplayPort MST daisy chaining is dependent upon the host system, graphics drivers, and monitors being used.
Features & Highlights
- USB TYPE C (Thunderbolt 3 Port Compatible) to DisplayPort cable connects a computer or smartphone with a USB Type-C port to a monitor or projector with DisplayPort input; USB-C port of host requires DisplayPort Alternate Mode support to view video over USB
- Support for resolutions up to 3840x2160@60Hz (4K). Plug and Play; no software installation required. Compatible with Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows on supported systems
- Requires USB-C port which supports ""DisplayPort Alternate Mode"" (not all USB-C ports/systems support Alternate Mode functionality) or Thunderbolt 3 port. Please note the Apple 12"" MacBook only supports up to 4K@30Hz. See additional compatibility information below
- Cell Phone extension supported. Connect to your smartphone share you screen which support audio and video output via Type-C . (Should check whether your mobile phones supported this function before buy it)
- USB-C & THUNDERBOLT 3 port compatible with laptop and video over USB equipped smartphones such as 2016 2017 Macbook Pro, 2015 MacBook, Sumsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus,Google Chromebook Pixel, Acer Aspire R13 / V15, S5-391-6419 Nitro / V17 Nitro, Predator 15 / 17, ASUS ROG G752VL / GT752VT / GT752VY / GX700VO / ASUS ZenBook Pro, UX501VW, Clevo P750DM / P770DM / P870DM, Lumia 950/950XL, Lenovo ThinkPad P50 / P70, Lenovo Yoga 900 13, LG G5, MSI GS40 / GS60 / GT72 / GT80 / Vortex/
|Package Weight:||0.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|